For only $100 you will get:
- Lodging for one guy (rooming with another guy),
- Thursday night's dinner (it is really good food),
- Two evening worship and teaching sessions,
- and a T-shirt to make the boys back home jealous.
This Years Schedule
- Travel to Hickory Knob State Park
- Check into your room.
- Dinner, worship, and teaching at the Red Barn
- Annual late night shenanigans on the practice green
- Fishing Tournament at safe light
- Captains Choice Golf Tournament (tee times assigned)*
- All other tournaments will be organized as the conference nears**
- Free time activities on the range, trail, or wherever you find your fun ***
- Lunch and Dinner on your own
- Tournament awards, worship, and teaching at the Red Barn
*Captains Choice Golf Tournament is $30 which includes your greens fee for 18 holes and a cart.
**Other organized tournaments/games like Corn Hole, Doubles Tennis, Fishing, Billiards, and Ultimate Frisbee are free.
***Range activities like Skeet Shooting and Archery must be arranged directly with Hickory Knob.
- Check out
- Relax at your own pace
- Travel back home
Pay only $20 for the conference, and arrange your own lodging through the campground reservation office to set up your tent, travel trailer, or RV.