Join us for the camp out of the year! This event is for 3rd-grade students and older. Parents/guardians are welcome too.
Do not let your son miss out on this great experience. Registration deadline is May 23rd.
Attention Boys will not be allowed to bring cell phones or any electronic devices at all.
- A great attitude
- Rain poncho
- Toiletries (soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, towel, shower shoes (flip flops)
- 3 changes of clothes.
- Bathing suit and must bring a life vest if you want to swim in the lake.
- 2 plastic trash bags for dry clothes and 1 for dirty.
- Small camp chair 8.flashlight and fresh batteries.
- Sleeping bag or bedroll and one pillow, (no large cots).
- Sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Prescription medication if needed and will be registered with Outpost leader.
- Camera optional (remember no cells phones allowed for boys).
- 1 sweatshirt or light jacket just in case.
- A drinking cup with your name on it.
- Money for Cantena and the FCF village (optional).
Tents are provided.
The shirt below is also included in each registration.